Steps to Success
- Initial consultation – A no-obligation meeting at the property, if possible, to understand your needs, goals, and questions. We will make recommendations on what needs to be done to the property to quickly and efficiently secure a qualified tenant.
- Evaluation – We will evaluate your property and comparable properties in the area to give you an opinion of rental value.
- Timeline – We will give you a timeline when to expect all events to occur. Document signing, advertising, leasing, move in, and monthly reporting.
Based on our initial consultation, we will contact our preferred vendors to supply you with a bid to make the property ready for rent.
- Professional looking photos
- Create online advertisement
- Advertising sent to owner for approval
- Syndicate to all preferred online advertisers for maximum property exposure.
- Professional yard sign
- MLS (additional fee if added to the MLS)
- FICO Credit Score
- Nationwide Eviction Search
- Nationwide Criminal Search
- Employment Verification
- Previous Landlord Reference Checks
- Company scoring process of the applicant.
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
- Complete and thorough walk-through of property with tenant.
- Several photos to document property condition
- Go over home maintenance and care with tenant.
- Explain maintenance process and emergency procedures.
- Tenant to sign off and document any issues prior to move-in.
- Income & Expense Statements emailed each month.
- Monthly direct deposit of rents to owner.
- Owner will have 24/7 access to online owner portal
- Discuss yearly preventative maintenance.
- Home Warranty options.
Lease renewal reminders
Full Service Property Management
- 8% of the monthly rent. (minimum $85 month)
- $395 Lease Fee. This includes all advertising, excluding MLS.
- $150 Lease Renewal.
0 – ZERO – No Other Fees
- No fees when property is vacant.
- No surcharge on repairs.
- No set up fees
- No postage fees
- No fees on support or consultations.